– 5 groups known infectious diseases that can be transmitted during sexual intercourse.
Sexually transmitted – syphilis, gonorrhea, chancroid, lymphogranuloma donovanosis and groin (the last three are not found in Belarus)
inflammatory diseases of the urinary organs – Trichomoniasis (trichomoniasis), chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis.
In the third group – HIV infection
Fourth – infectious skin diseases such as scabies, pubic lice and papilloma infection
fifth – an infection that is transmitted not only through sexual contact, such as parenteral hepatitis and amoebiasis genito-urinary organs.
The causative agent of sexually transmitted infections still divided into protozoa, parasites, fungi, bacteria and viruses. The last – a papillomavirus, herpes, cytomegalovirus. Antiviral treatment with acyclovir inhibits the growth of these viruses, but is not able to remove them from the cell. In addition, some types of infection papillomovirusnoy cause cervical cancer. With viruses listed above live around 90 percent of the population. Some of it does not manifest itself.
– And what is necessary for the activation of the virus?
– Hypothermia, concomitant disease, such as pneumonia. Herpes manifests itself when our immune system has malfunctioned … There are even patients who receive suppressive therapy – the years take antiviral drugs to prevent recurrence of monthly precipitations. Herpes infection should be dealt with primarily infectious diseases.
– Then move on to other diseases …
– Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual promiscuity – are synonymous. Such diseases are directly related to the behavior and highlights the fact that must be recorded and treated in public health facilities. For them, provided compulsory by warrants, inspection and enforcement, on the court decision, the treatment of sexually transmitted infections, as well as criminal liability for deliberate infection and administrative – for failure to treat sexually transmitted infections and concealment of information about sex.
As for other infections that are sexually transmitted, but now there is a conversation about the exclusion of this category of diseases associated with opportunistic pathogens. The same bacterial vaginosis is already regarded as a violation of the vagina biocenosis. Conditionally pathogenic microbes, which are a healthy person, produce urea- and mycoplasmosis. Biocoenosis – is part of the microbes, viruses, yeasts that live in urogenital organs of the woman. Microbiocenosis plays a protective role, inhibits the growth of pathogens, but if the latter changing the way in bacterial vaginosis, the probability of the development of pathogenic germs increases. Therefore, bacterial vaginosis is often combined with Trichomonas, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis.
– What can do to push the growth of pathogenic microbes?
– Thyroid disease, diabetes, any serious illness, the same flu. It violates the biocoenosis and the use of antibiotics. Especially revealing is when candidiasis. Candida is, all of us – on the skin and mucous membranes, but during pregnancy, hormonal changes often occur candidiasis. In men, this condition is usually the result of infection from a partner. Although the male urogenital candidiasis you must first rule out diabetes. Biocoenosis may violate any factors – stress, ionizing radiation, chemotherapy …