Kidney diseases are a large group of pathological processes occurring with lesions of the kidney, and are fairly common.
- Infectious lesions:
- Violation of the outflow of urine.
- Volume formation (cysts, tumors).
- Autoimmune defeat.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Congenital malformations.
- Reducing the functional activity of the parenchyma.
- Oliguria – reducing the amount of urine.
- Anuria – lack of urine.
- Polyuria – abnormal increase in urine output.
- Dysuria – violation of urination.
- Change the color of urine.
- Blood in urine.
- Pain in the lumbar region.
- Renal colic.
- Increased blood pressure – the pressure of the kidney.
- Skin discoloration.
- The deterioration of the general state of weakness, fatigue, drowsiness, weight loss, lack of appetite, fever, chills, increased blood pressure.
- urinalysis (OAM), CBC (KLA), urine culture, an analysis by Nechiporenko,
- Zimnitsky analysis, sample Rehberg, trehstakannaya sample …
- Ultrasound – ultrasound.
- Doppler blood vessels.
- X-ray diagnostic techniques.
- Computed tomography.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Research vessels – angiography.
- Radiological research methods – kidney scan.
Treatment of renal disease:
Tactics of treatment determined by the type of pathology and causes, and will be considered in relation to specific diseases on the following pages. Main areas: