Proper care for scalp
Do not abuse the laying
If you are unhappy with the condition of your hair and scalp, reduce to a minimum the installation procedure that is primarily concerned with devices for heat styling and a variety of styling products. This is especially important if you think that your problems with the scalp associated with stress experienced by your hair, and an active lifestyle.
- Saturate the body with moisture from within
The water that you consume reaches the scalp perhaps the least – for the moisture should drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- On vacation wash your hair every day
Sun, sea, swimming in the pool – often all this adversely affects the state of your hair. One of the possible side effects – that your hair begins to lose moisture faster. The best defense plan – to use a mild shampoo every day.
- Gently wipe the wet hair
- After washing hair, dry them gently with a soft towel and never rub too vigorously, since wet hair is easily broken and in need of extra care.
Follow a balanced diet
Unbalanced diet leads to a lack of vitamins, minerals and protein – all of which can affect the health of the scalp and hair condition worsen.
Eat the “right” fats
“Right” fats are found in fruits such as avocados, and help your body to stay in good shape (in addition, they may affect the scalp and hair). Most include in their diet fat fish, or alternatively, take fish oil, linseed oil or gamma linolenic acid (Gamma-Linolenic Acid – GLA).
Zinc can work wonders. He played a leading role in many important processes in the body; It proved that zinc is important including the health of scalp and hair. It is also included as an active ingredient in the shampoo composition of head & shoulders!
Tips from doctors:
Skin care is very important head
It should be understood that if you want healthy hair, you need to start from the roots. And the roots – a scalp. Therefore, let your hair grow healthy and beautiful look, it is imperative to have a healthy scalp. This can help a specially designed shampoo head & shoulders moisturizing skin care head.
Take care of the scalp every day
- Usually, people pay much more attention to the face compared to the scalp; Many grooming hair, neglected care of the scalp. Every day, wash your hair: it will not only make your hair clean, but also give you the pleasure of feeling of purity, flavor and pleasant contact with water, and you will generally feel better.
- Buy a proven means of hair care products from manufacturers conducting serious research
- For example, P & G Beauty – manufacturer of Head & Shoulders – Micronized ZPT developed technology based on the latest achievements of science and technology, and actually improves the health of the scalp; many studies have shown that as a result of regular use of the scalp comes to normal. There can not please the fact that Micronized ZPT technology is used in all media for hair head & shoulders.
Regularly wash your hair
Some are afraid to wash my hair regularly, fearing that frequent washing of their hair will be over dried. If your hair is quickly becoming fat, you can wash your hair every day.
Do not fall prey to the myths
Some people believe that dandruff – the result of a strange incurable diseases of the scalp. Dandruff – a very common skin disorder of functioning, and means that can deal with it there. No obscure problems, causes and remedies which are unknown here.
A good method of maintaining scalp massage is in good shape. You can do it on wet or dry hair, but it is particularly effective on freshly washed towel-dried hair, as in this case, the scalp circulation is improved through a process of washing hair.
Wash your hands.
- This massage is done with fingertips. Put his hands on his head. Thumbs should be behind the ears, and little fingers – on the crown.
- Without moving your fingers, gently press down with your fingertips in a circular motion and tidy start to massage the skin in the area of the crown. At this time, take a deep breath a few times – it’s a great way to relieve stress.
- Now put your index, middle and ring fingers of both hands on the back of the head. The same circular movements of the fingers go up towards the head until you reach the forehead. Repeat two or three times, each time covering a large surface area of the head.
Next – tapping motion resembling raindrops. Gently tapping with your fingertips on the head, like a little drumming rain. It improves circulation, oxygenates the skin of the head and accelerates the process of cell renewal.
- At the end of the massage, lightly touching the head, put his hand on his forehead, moving along the edge of the hair. Nurse fingers toward the back of the head. It will take you about thirty seconds.
And finally, a few tips on proper technique applying the shampoo:
- Completely wet hair before applying shampoo. Hold the hair with running water for at least a minute, if you have long hair, make sure that they are well watered and back – for this divide hair into strands under running water. Water should not be too hot or too cold – you should feel comfortable.
- Squeeze a small amount of shampoo size of a large coin, and rub it in your hands. Apply shampoo to hair, moving in the direction from the crown and the hairline to the tips. Massage the head with gentle circular motions covering the entire volume of the hair.
- Before you shampoo wash, run through the hair with your fingers as a comb from roots to ends to ensure that the shampoo completely cover every centimeter of your hair. Do not pull your hair, simply swipe through them with your fingers.
- Flushing is even more important than the application of shampoo, and should take twice as long. It is recommended to rinse the shampoo in the shower for five minutes. Try it – and after the first time you do so always! If you do not wash away until the end of the shampoo, it can lead to dull hair color and appearance of the flakes on the skin of the head, which will cause the remaining particles are dried and shampoo.
- For the daring: in the end rinse your hair with ice water, it will give them an extra shine. Cold water smoothes the scales of the hair cuticle, stimulates blood circulation of the scalp, resulting in an improved hair growth and makes them shine.
- When drying the hair do not rub your hair with a towel too – wet hair is more vulnerable and therefore need more care. Imagine that your hair is made of silk – gently pat pat and squeeze out the water from the tips before you start to style your hair as usual.